President’s Cup Target Rifle Competition Rules
- Any .22LR rifle.
- Bolt action and semi auto permitted.
- Any sights.
- Any ammunition.
- Gloves permitted.
- Slings not permitted.
- Benchrest only.
- Forward hand must be under rifle.
- Height adjustment block allowed.
- Rear of rifle must be supported and not touch the bench.
Course of fire:
- 30 shots total.
- 5 on each target
- Sample target card shown on this page.
- To be shot on the last Sunday of the month.
- Only scores shot on that day will be eligible.
- Best 6 of 12 to count towards the annual ranking.